You might also like...

Image Map

Sunday 19 November 2017

A little boy's birthday

Yesterday we celebrated my nephew's birthday: he turned 5 earlier this week. Another occasion for the whole family to get together for an afternoon. I love these moments so much, seriously guys, my family is insane and we have such laughs all together.
 
Anywho, I was asked to make something for him that he'd like to have: a plate for his bedroom door. His sister had one from her nanny a few years ago and apparently he wanted one for his door too.
 
My nephew is a huge (and I mean HUGE) fan of Flash McQueen. Now, I can try to make a lot of things, but there are things I still can't do even with all the best will in the world: Flash McQueen is one of them :-(
Click on image to enlarge
I had never made a car before and I was all excited about making this car but I realised it was too difficult for me. Sometimes, you have to be humble and admit when you just can't. And I simply couldn't!
 
Click on image to enlarge
Come on, you have to give me credit for at least making a red car 😃.

Click on image to enlarge
But at the end of the day he was happy and it's all that matters, right?

And as usual, his mum (my sister) made another awesome cake for the occasion:

click on image to enlarge
I'm not a huge fan of chocolaty cakes and stuff but it was nice.

Go check her Instagram! Warning: you'll feel super hungry afterwards!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys!

 

2 comments:

  1. This gift is wonderful.
    And yes, you made him happy!!!
    Thanks.

    Syhalhorynh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...