You might also like...

Image Map

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Some cuff bracelets

This week I have made some new bracelets.
 
I wanted to play with some colours I do not normally put together and litteraly had no specific plan in mind when I started working on them: I let my imagination go wild. Well...not too wild but still!

 
Click on image to enlarge
For this first bracelet, I played with circles of different colours on a background which looks like scrap polymer clay.

Click on image to enlarge
For the second bracelet, I used the canes I've made for my sister's birthday present a couple of months ago. Those canes inspired me for the background colours as well. Simple but it works :-)

They can both be found in my shop on A Little Market (just click on the icon on the right sidebar)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...